Tiny State With Veto History Says Stay Neutral on Asia SpatBy
Cambodia says Asean will keep ‘centrality’ on South China Sea
Cambodia vetoed Asean leaders statement in 2012 meeting
A tiny Southeast Asian nation that in 2012 torpedoed a regional leaders’ statement on the South China Sea now says those countries won’t take sides in the disputes with China over the waterway.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing