Peru’s Presidential Vote Too Close to Call, Exit Polls ShowBy
Pedro Pablo Kuczynski and Keiko Fujimori in statistcal tie
Voters chose between former banker and autocrat’s daughter
Peru’s presidential race was too close to call after a late surge in support for Pedro Pablo Kuczynski, exit polls show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders