Nestle Seeks China Turnaround Online as Competitors AboundBloomberg News
E-commerce business more profitable than other retail channels
Restructuring allows country units to be more flexible
After a period of disappointing growth, Nestle SA is seeking a turnaround in China as the multinational food company focuses on e-commerce and product innovation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses