Nestle Seeks China Turnaround Online as Competitors AboundBloomberg News
E-commerce business more profitable than other retail channels
Restructuring allows country units to be more flexible
After a period of disappointing growth, Nestle SA is seeking a turnaround in China as the multinational food company focuses on e-commerce and product innovation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy