Kuczynski’s Lead Narrows in Too-Close-to-Call Peru ElectionBy
Kuczynski leading Fujimori by 50.3 percent to 49.7 percent
Both candidates are market friendly and plan to spend big
Former finance minister and Wall Street veteran Pedro Pablo Kuczynski has a slender lead in Peru’s too-close-to call presidential election, with the margin narrowing as more votes come in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day