Europe’s Worst Bond Market Doesn’t Look Like It’s Getting BetterBy
Portuguese-Greek spread narrowed to four percentage points
Unlike Greece, Portugal qualifies for ECB’s bond purchase plan
Just when Portugal thought things couldn’t look any worse for its bond market, they did.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing