Taiwan Stocks Are Little Changed in Extended Session SaturdayBy
Local currency strengthens most in more than six weeks
Government sells 10-year bonds at record-low yield of 0.802%
Taiwan’s benchmark stock index was little changed in light trading in the week’s extended session Saturday, while the currency gained and the government sold bonds at a record low yield. Local financial markets were open today in exchange for being closed on Dragon Boat Festival holidays next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations