German Bonds Seen Outperforming With Elections Vexing InvestorsBy and
Bunds beating peripheral debt on concern over Brexit scenario
German 8- and 9-year bond yields dropped to record on Friday
German government bonds may gain next week along with the rest of the euro region’s core debt market as investors seek havens before unprecedented political events later this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas