VW Overcomes European Recall Hurdle With Approval for Passat FixBy
Over 800,000 German Volkswagen cars now free to be repaired
Volkswagen initially aimed to start Passat recall in March
Volkswagen AG received approval from German regulators to recall rigged Passat sedans about three months after repairs were slated to start, clearing a hurdle in the automaker’s efforts to emerge from the emissions-cheating scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy