Top Fund Says China Junk Bond Yield Premiums to Rise on DefaultsBloomberg News
AA- bond yield premium over AAA may widen, says Soochow Dingli
Soochow Dingli ranks first of all bond funds tracked by Howbuy
China’s top bond fund said the premiums on onshore high-yield corporate notes may rise as the government permits more defaults.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing