Qatar Air Content With IAG Stake, Plans Major Italian PushBy
CEO Al Baker won’t seek seat on British Airways owner’s board
Italy’s Meridiana would get makeover, A330 wide-body jets
Qatar Airways Ltd. Chief Executive Officer Akbar Al Baker said he’s happy with the level of the company’s 15 percent stake in British Airways owner IAG SA and won’t seek a seat on the London-based company’s board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas