LNG Boom Far From Sight as Belgian Imports Decline to 8-Year LowBy
Exports from Belgian’s Zeebrugge terminal surpass imports
Qatar, Norway, Russia fight to keep market share in Europe
Liquefied natural gas imports by one terminal in Europe just fell to the lowest level in eight years as the region anticipates a boom that may see tankers lining up to dock on its shores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day