Lindt Promotes Finance Chief to CEO as Tanner Splits Top RolesPaul Jarvis
Lindt & Spruengli AG promoted finance chief Dieter Weisskopf to the role of chief executive officer as Ernst Tanner splits the most senior roles at the Swiss chocolate maker after 22 years in charge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself