JP Morgan Boss Warns of Brexit Job Cuts if U.K. Backs ‘Terrible Deal’By
Dimon, Chancellor Osborne jointly address bank staff
Bank could lose ability to passport banking services into EU
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon warned the investment bank may have to cut jobs in the U.K. if the country decides to exit the European Union in the referendum this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing