Shiseido to Buy Gurwitch, Adding U.S. Cosmetics BrandsBy and
Japanese cosmetics maker buys U.S.-based Alticor Inc. unit
Deal financed with existing cash and loans, Shiseido says
Shiseido Co. agreed to buy U.S.-based Gurwitch Products LLC from closely held Alticor Inc., adding the Laura Mercier and ReVive brands as the more than 140-year-old Japan-based cosmetics maker seeks growth overseas in the luxury and anti-aging products market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy