IEX Plucks Strategy Officer From Electronic Trading Firm KCGBy
Eric Stockland worked at speed-trading pioneer Getco
Former strategy chief Ronan Ryan becomes president of IEX
IEX Group Inc., which is seeking to convert its dark pool into an official U.S. stock exchange, has hired a chief strategy officer from brokerage KCG Holdings Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy