Finland Loses Last Top Credit Rating as Moody’s Downgrades DebtBy
Finland was downgraded by Moody’s Investors Service, losing its last top credit rating just as the northernmost euro member is showing signs of emerging from a protracted economic stagnation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing