Commodities Stand on Brink of Bull Market After Oil’s RecoveryBloomberg News
Prices surged in 2016 on supply cuts and weather worries
Citigroup said last month commodities had turned the corner
Commodities are approaching a bull market after prices rebounded from the lowest in at least 25 years on a rally in oil, soybeans and zinc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas