Capstone’s Britton Says Market Still Not Pricing In Brexit OddsBy
Derivatives on pound and U.K. stocks still cheap, manager says
Market offering ‘fantastic risk-reward trade’ on possible exit
Paul Britton, founder of the $3 billion Capstone Investment Advisors, said markets in the U.K. are failing to keep up with polling data signaling growing support for the nation to exit the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses