Yen Set for Longest Gain in Month Amid Concern Over Brexit, FedBy
Caution over U.S. payrolls and support for Brexit boost yen
Fed funds futures point to interest rate increase in July
The yen headed for its first three-day rally in a month as concern the global economy isn’t strong enough to shake off shocks such as the potential U.K. exit from the European Union and U.S. policy tightening spurred demand for the currency as a haven.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas