Uber-Didi Global Duel Intensifies as Each Raises BillionsBy and
Uber taps Saudi Arabia wealth fund to take on rivals worldwide
China’s Didi raised $1 billion from Apple last month
The rivalry between ride-hailing leaders Uber and Didi just intensified.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing