Tribune Directors Fail to Gain Majority Vote, Gannett SaysBy and
Most shares not held by insiders reject nominees, suitor says
Newspaper publisher changes name to Tronc in rebranding effort
Tribune Publishing Co., the newspaper company fighting an $864 million hostile takeover bid, got a strong message Thursday as a large number of shareholders refused to back management’s board nominees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's