Treasuries Traders Shift Focus to Jobs Data as Fed Meeting LoomsBy
U.S. debt advances before May U.S. employment report
Futures prices indicate a 22% chance of June Fed rate increase
Treasuries gained as traders scoured U.S. employment data for clues about whether the Federal Reserve will deem the economy strong enough to raise interest rates as soon as this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day