The Unexpected Mexican Winner From the Boom in U.S. Gas ImportsBy
Company bested Sempra, TransCanada for pipeline projects
Plans calls for a $3.1 billion, 1,210-mile pipeline system
On the wall of Fermaca Enterprises’ Mexico City office a digital clock counts the seconds until its flagship pipeline project is completed, a symbol of its $3.1 billion bet on Mexico’s growing gas import market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner