Singapore Inc. Buys $1 Billion in Alibaba, Adding to China BetsBy
Temasek, GIC spent $500 million each to boost Alibaba holdings
The investors are boosting stakes in Chinese tech firms
Singapore’s state-owned investment firms Temasek Holdings Pte and GIC Pte, long-term Alibaba Group Holding Inc. investors, bought a combined $1 billion of stock in the Chinese e-commerce behemoth, the second-biggest stakes being sold by SoftBank Group Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses