Signet Drops After Grant’s Investment Newsletter Sparks ConcernsBy
Report stokes fears of a possible gem-swapping scandal
Newsletter also renews criticism of Signet’s credit business
Signet Jewelers Ltd. shares dropped as much as 14 percent after James Grant’s investment newsletter took a critical view of the company and sparked fears about a possible gem-swapping scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts