Saudi Arabia Clarifies Position on Oil Market: Price MattersBy and
Oil Minister said higher prices needed to encourage investment
Deputy Crown Prince said $30 or $70 oil ‘all the same to us’
Saudi Arabia not only cares about crude oil prices but wants them to go higher to encourage investment in future production, the country’s new energy minister said ahead of an OPEC meeting that failed to agree a deal to limit output.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations