Naspers Invests $60 Million in U.S. Online-Learning Firm UdemyBy
Naspers Ltd., Africa’s biggest company by market value, invested $60 million in online-learning provider Udemy, capital the U.S. startup will use to expand in international markets and add local courses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn