Dollar and Stocks Fall, Bonds Advance With Gold After Jobs DataBy and
S&P 500 Index erases weekly decline, closes below 2,100 level
Bloomberg Commodity Index on cusp of entering a bull market
U.S. stocks fell with the dollar, while Treasuries and gold gained after American employers added the fewest jobs in almost six years in May, bolstering the case for the Federal Reserve to leave interests rates lower for longer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy