Medivation’s Drug for Stubborn Cancers Raises Its AllureBy
Xtandi’s U.S. sales rose to more than $1 billion in 2015
Shared sales, thin pipeline haven’t deterred Sanofi interest
A drug called Xtandi that’s helping men fight hard-to-treat prostate cancers is luring a big drugmaker to its manufacturer, Medivation Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone