India Monsoon Rain Looks Set to Be the Strongest Since 1994By
State agency maintains April rain forecast of 106% of average
Monsoon onset over Kerala seen early next week, bureau says
India is set for the highest monsoon rainfall in 22 years as El Nino, which caused the first back-to-back drought in almost three decades, makes way for a La Nina.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing