ICICI Prudential Life Said to Consider $892 Million Indian IPOBy , , and
Share sale to value Indian insurer at 400 billion rupees
Company aims to file IPO prospectus by the end of June
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. has picked arrangers for an initial public offering of as much as 60 billion rupees ($892 million), people familiar with the matter said, in what could be India’s biggest first-time share sale in six years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy