Draghi Leaves Euro Traders Befuddled as Currency FluctuatesBy
ECB chief says stimulus effects haven’t yet been fully felt
Inflation outlook raised for 2016, kept unchanged for 2017-18
Currency traders struggled to get a handle on Mario Draghi on Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts