Discovery in European Talks With Twitter, Facebook for OlympicsBy
Social-media sites would show live sports, interviews
Deal for Olympics could lure younger viewers to the event
Discovery Communications Inc. is in talks with Twitter Inc. and Facebook Inc. to show programming from its Eurosport channel, including Olympic Games, on the social-media sites in Europe, Chief Executive Officer David Zaslav said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses