Dimon Says JPMorgan Can Offer Free Robo-Advice to Best ClientsBy
No-cost brokerage trades also an option for bundle of products
Bank’s chief executive officer compares idea to Amazon Prime
JPMorgan Chase & Co. can give valued clients a free automated investment service or a checking account that comes with no-cost brokerage trades as part of a future bundle of digital-banking products, Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn