Cheap Oil, Crisis Rates Have $3 Billion Manager Hoarding StocksBy
Low central bank rates priced into banking sector valuations
Manager looking to add risk to holdings of oil producers
While a sluggish global expansion is luring some investors into defensive stocks, a key portfolio manager at Norway’s biggest bank says now is the time to buy the beaten-down banks and oil producers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone