Broadcom Forecasts Sales That Top Estimates; Stock GainsBy
Broadcom Ltd., which led a wave of consolidation last year to become one of the world’s top-10 chipmakers, predicted fiscal third-quarter sales that may beat analysts’ estimates on stronger demand for parts for mobile phones and networking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations