British Are Far More European Than They Think, EU’s Juncker SaysBy
European Commission president says he admires U.K. pragmatism
Remarks follow anti-Brexit comments by other EU policy makers
The U.K.’s “no nonsense” attitude toward politics means the European Union would be worse off if the country voted to leave, and Britons have a greater affinity to the EU than they realize, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy