Banco Popolare Offers $1.1 Billion Stock at 29% DiscountBy
Banco sells stock at 2.14 euros each, offers 9 shares every 7
Rights rights issue part of merger deal with BPM Bank
Banco Popolare SC will sell stock at about third less than Thursday’s closing price in a planned 1 billion-euro ($1.12 billion) rights offering ahead of its merger with Banca Popolare di Milano Scarl.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap