Russian Manufacturing Edges Toward Growth as Economy StabilizesBy
Markit index rose to 49.6, the highest since January
Reading suggests conditions are moving closer to stabilization
Russian manufacturing contracted less than economists estimated last month, supplying further evidence to policy makers lauding a stabilization of the recession-ravaged economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy