Pound Trader Keeps His Head When All About Him Are Losing TheirsBy
Currency manager Adrian Lee is staying calm amid Brexit risks
Yet sterling’s drop this week shows currency’s vulnerability
Adrian Lee is a man in demand. His phone is abuzz with questions on Britain’s European Union vote. Can he brief the board on the referendum, asks a U.S. client. How about later today?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders