Pound Falls as Brexit Concern Returns Alongside Subdued DataBy
Leave campaign focuses fire on immigration; Cameron on economy
Sterling extends declines versus the dollar and the euro
The pound fell for a second day versus the dollar, extending its biggest drop in 10 weeks which was triggered on Tuesday by a poll that signaled an increase in support for Britain to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses