Petrodollars Replace Rate Cuts as Norway Defends Stimulus PushBy and
Finance minister says fiscal policy doing its job in economy
Says hopefully labor market will revive in six to 12 months
As Norwegian central bankers signal growing reluctance to relax policy further, the country’s finance minister says fiscal policy will be there to support the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations