All Explorers Welcome in India's Untapped Oil FieldsBy and
India seeks risk-takers to develop smaller oil and gas fields
Nation aims to award rights for 67 such finds by January 2017
The casualties of the U.S. shale bust are being offered a new frontier thousands of miles away in India to remake their fortunes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations