OECD Cuts U.K. Economic Forecast as Brexit Warnings RenewedBy
Exit from EU would cause series of ‘financial-market shocks’
OECD says referendum uncertainty has harmed U.K. growth
The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development cut its U.K. growth forecast and repeated its warnings about the economic damage a vote to leave the European Union would cause.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy