OECD Blasts Governments for Slipping Into ‘Low-Growth Trap’By
Distortions from ultra-loose monetary policy are growing
Global economy will fail to accelerate this year, OECD says
The global economy is slipping into a self-fulfilling “low-growth trap” where ultra-loose monetary policy risks doing more harm than good, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development warned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas