Germany Faces Turkish Wrath After Recognizing Armenian GenocideBy and
Erdogan warns of harm to ties, Merkel says they’re strong
Parliament passes measure as Germany needs Turkey on refugees
Germany’s parliament voted overwhelmingly to recognize the Ottoman Empire’s 1915 killings and deportations of Armenians as genocide, prompting Turkish President Reccep Tayyip Erdogan to warn that relations between the two countries will suffer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy