Lufthansa Should Consider Gulf Partnership, German Official SaysBy
‘Walling off’ market won’t block Persian Gulf rivals: Zypries
German carrier may look to Turkish Airlines for Mideast ties
Deutsche Lufthansa AG should consider teaming up with one of the Persian Gulf airlines rather than bashing them with regulators, following the example of British Airways’ parent company and Qatar Airways Ltd., a German government official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing