JPMorgan Says Last Look Protects It From Currency Pricing ErrorsBy and
Bank details its rationale behind trade acceptance in note
Vanguard, BlackRock, T. Rowe Price have expressed concern
JPMorgan Chase & Co. said the currency-trading convention known as “last look” protects it from latency and external pricing errors, in a report that outlines how it applies the controversial practice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis