JinkoSolar Sees ‘Cautious’ Solar PV Expansion Amid Possible GlutBloomberg News
Company plans to raise panel production capacity by 28%
Panel shipments expected to rise as much as 44% in 2016
JinkoSolar Holding Co., the photovoltaic maker that has shipped the most panels this year, said demand for its top-branded products is prompting it to expand capacity even as a potential supply glut looms over the industry in the second half of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm