Israeli Banks Turn to High Court in Bid to Protect PensionsBy
Association of Banks seeks injunction after lobbying fails
New laws capping pay threatens to cause exodus of managers
The umbrella group for Israeli banks filed an appeal against a law to cap executive pay to the High Court, a last ditch effort to block legislation that may cause an exodus of top managers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day